Monday, April 27, 2026

Love having a blog

 I dont even care if no one sees these but I love that I have a blog now cuz its basically a private story but I can post whatever I want because I dont know anyone that would see this. Also I think its so fun just typing this stuff out on a computer like bring back blogs and computers.

3 comments:

  1. no seriously people need to bring back blogs because i swear this is the right way to use the internet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg yesss like this is the best thing ive ever discovered

      Delete
  2. i honestly love having a blog, it so needs to come back

    ReplyDelete

Remembered my blog

 OK, so I made this blog like a month and a half ago and I just logged in and looked at my comments if you’re seeing this again I don’t know...