Okay so basically I didn’t get high last night but lets explain what happened and what will happen
So my friend texted me on Tuesday night asked if i wanted to get high with her on Wednesday. Im kinda against smoking but like that’s different i feel and I’m only a teen once so whatever. I say yes and we plan to have this girl get us a yart on Wednesday night around 8 and she would teach us. Well 8pm comes around she going to get it, 8:30 still going to get it, 9pm she thinks it to late to use it, and asks us to do it thursday(today), we say no were busy. So i asked my friend at another school who their school plug is, we get the snap and head to his house. My friend comes with for our protection and we get the yart. WE PAID 40$ FOR A YART THAT IS A 1/3 FULL ARE YOU KIDDING. Anyway so we try it and its like kinda fruity idk but we try it again once were home and like we weren’t doing it right so we didn’t even get high. But now our plan is to have a sleepover at my house tmr night cuz my parents will be gone and my friend from the other schoool is gonna bring bapple. Prob not the best idea to get crossed when i have a long run at 7:30 the next morning but whatever. I just hope my neighbors don’t snitch. Also might be getting a new yart from the girl who screwed us still idk. But i got 20 cash for my friend to pay my half and now it disappeared from my car and I’m pissed.
No comments:
Post a Comment